1st Assured Inspections LLC conducts thorough inspections using thermal imaging, moisture mapping and years of knowledge from building homes. We perform air quality testing, tape lifts and swab testing. All mold samples are sent next day air to the lab and reviewed then signed off by a Doctor.
We use state of the art equipment.
- 1. CEN-TECH Infrared Thermometer
- 2. General MMD7NP Moisture Meter (Non-Invasive)
- 3. General MMD4E Moisture Meter (PIN Meter)
- 4. SEEK Shot Pro Thermo-Imaging Camera SQ-AAA
- 5. ACURITE Hygrometer/Thermometer
- 6. Zefon Z-lite Powered IAQ Sampling Pump
- 7. Breeze ET
- 8. FLIR MR176, Imaging Moisture Meter with Thermal Imaging and Hygrometer/Thermometer.
- 9. FLIR E-75 Thermal Camera
- 10. Sterile EO Cotton Swabs
- 11. Air Cassettes (Air-O-Cell)
Inspections that we inspect include:
- Residential rental
- Strip malls
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
The inspection is a process of collecting information through a visual inspection during a walkthrough of the property. With additional research of the property and with the findings of this onsite inspection, 1st Assured Inspections LLC will generate a meaningful and detailed report to include protocol reports, post remediation verification reports or site visit inspections.
1st Assured Inspections LLC is a member of NORMI™, the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors, Darren Bryant is certified through the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors using International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial/Residential Properties for Home Inspections, and has a State License in Florida, as a Mold Assessor MRSA2141, Home Inspection License HI335 and a Residential Contractor License CRC056800
Protocol reports and post remediation verification reports come with high quality photos and will be emailed to you.